Find Singapore Primary Schools within 1 and 2 km
You obtain the reference position by the following 3 ways
- GPS. For iPad, iPhone, Android smartphones or geolocation enabled desktop browsers, your location is automatically determined if you give permission. Please refer to the browser help for information on geolocation permission.
- entering the address. Please add Singapore to your address to narrow geocode to Singapore addresses.
- when the map is displayed, move the reference marker to the desired location and click.
Parents or home buyers can now check if their home is within 1 or 2 kilometers of their choice Singapore primary school. The 1km circumference is in blue while the 2km circumference is in red. Only the 20 nearest primary schools are displayed. The information is provided AS-IS and we are not responsible for any inaccuracies. Please check with the schools concerned for the exact status of your home location.
Parents can register their child at any Singapore primary school of their choice. However if there are more applications than vacancies, then balloting will be conducted. Balloting will be conducted according to the following order of priority:
- Children living within 1km of the school
- Children living between 1km-2km of the school
- Children living outside 2km of the school
From 2012 onwards, the Ministry of Education (MOE) will implement measures to further differentiate between Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) at the Primary One (P1) Registration Exercise. When balloting is necessary in a specific phase, SCs will be given absolute priority over PRs. SCs and PRs will continue to be eligible for the same phases, and all applicants will be admitted if the total number of applicants in any phase does not exceed the number of vacancies. However, if the number of applications exceeds the number of vacancies in a specific phase, SCs will be admitted first ahead of PRs, before home-school distance is considered.
On each school page, a map of the school with its 1 and 2km radii is shown. In addition, the 2013 to 2009 Primary One Registration exercise results are given.
For the 2013 to 2009 Primary One Registration exercises, we have summarised the results in the following lists:
- Schools that balloted during Phase 2B registration1. For a child whose parent has joined the school as a parent volunteer not later than the cut off date and has given at least 40 hours of voluntary service to the school by the cut off date; or whose parent is a member endorsed by the church/clan directly connected with the school; or whose parent is endorsed as an active community leader.
- Schools that balloted during Phase 2C registration. For a child who is ineligible for or unsuccessful in earlier phases.
- Schools with Phase 2C supplementary vacancies. For a child who is unsuccessful in gaining a place in a school of choice at Phase 2C.
- Schools with Phase 3 vacancies. For a child who is neither a Singapore Citizen nor a Permanent Resident. Children who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents and who have not registered at any of the earlier phases are also eligible to register at this phase. Registration in this phase will be done on a first-come-first-served basis.
Note 1: Explanation of 2013 registration phases and balloting rules.